|Located one mile north of Kadena Gate 1
Mobile - 050-5865-1898
Kadena DSN - 966-7345
Marine Camps DSN - 99-03-4580-0135 (Dial 6 - 7345)
From U.S. - 1-512-672-7345
The Kadena Marina is the place to be for all your aquatic activities. From our fully-stocked retail shop, Scuba & Sea, with equipment for sale or rent to dive programs and a variety of lessons, Kadena Marina has everything you need and more!
Monday, Wednesday - Friday • 10 am - 6 pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays • 7 am - 6 pm
Also Home To
• Sailing lessons with professional instructors
• Boat and Jet Ski rentals
• Pristine beach area with picnic facilities on site
• Dive, snorkel, and whale watching boat trips
• Dry, wet and ball storage for your personal watercraft
• JCI assistance for your watercraft
• Personal watercraft diesel and gasoline for purchase
In an effort to protect Airmen and their families, the 18th Wing commander instituted the following policies for all active duty Air Force members assigned to Okinawa. Family members and civilian employees are also encouraged to abide by the following policies.
• Before participating in any water-related activity, personnel
will check the official Okinawa sea conditions set by the
Kadena Weather Flight at www.shogunweather.com.
• No personnel will engage in any water-related activities,
including,but not limited to swimming, surfing, kayaking, scuba
diving, etc. during Sea Condition Danger or when local conditions
result in the closure of a beach/coastal area.
• During Sea Condition Caution, personnel will assess the sea
conditions and wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) at all times.
• Swimmers will use the buddy system when swimming in areas
• Personnel will not participate in cliff or bridge jumping or diving.
• Scuba divers shall be certified, wear the appropriate PPE, and
stay within required guidelines of Kadena AFI 34-101.
• Snorkelers entering the water at locations without lifeguards will wear
appropriately sized Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) and use the buddy system.
• Surfers and body boarders will use a leash connecting the user to the board.
• Personal watercraft operators and occupants will wear approved PFD (e.g. life vest) at all times. Operator must have a tethered kill switch or cord.
• Personnel in sea kayaks will wear a PFD at all times.