OKUMA BOAT HOUSE
Sumi’s Beach Store (South Beach)
DSN • 631-1815
Treasure Beach Store (North Beach) (Closed Oct – May)
DSN • 631-1816
Hours of Operation
Daily • 9 am – 5 pm
The Okuma Boat House has all of your water activities and rentals needs! Golf Carts are now available for rental at the Boat House. Please see our Land Recreation page for details. Okuma Water Sports Reservations and Rentals, Go-Karts tickets and Golf Cart Rentals must be paid at the Boat House.
• Reservations can only be booked on the day of. No advance bookings will be accepted.
• No refunds for missed bookings. Bookings must be cancelled 2 hours prior to tour time to receive refund.
• Ages are provided by the American Red Cross as they adhere to the CPR and EFR guidelines for Emergency Situations.
• Infants riding as in-lap passengers ride free, however they must wear a personal floatation device (PFD) provided by Okuma.
• Due to unexpected circumstances, such as changing weather conditions, all water related activities are subject to change without advanced notice. Please call the boat house for the most up to date scheduling and availability.
20 minute ride
A 15-minute training session is required. Ages 16 and over only. You must wear a life jacket and helmet.
SKI BOAT PACKAGES
20 minute experience
Wake boarding, water skiing, knee boarding, ski tubes or leisure boat rides.
Allows a maximum of five passengers.
DIVE BOAT RIDES
Includes a tank and an 80-minute tour.
Minimum of two divers and maximum of eight divers. SCUBA certification card required to book the charter.
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR
Prices vary with age.
30 minute tour, $32 minimum for tour to depart.
There is a two-person maximum per jet ski. You must be 16 years or older to drive and six years or older to be a passenger. You must read and sign the jet ski rules, regulations and damage liability prior to rental.
BANANA BOAT SLED
Doubles • Ages 6 & up
3 passenger minimum
Includes life jacket and helmet and a 20 minute ride.
CORAL CONNECTION SNORKEL EXCURSION
Includes complete snorkel set and a 60 minute tour. There is a three passenger minimum for the tour to depart.
* Personal Flotation Devices are required by III MEF/MCIPACO 5101.1 to wear while operating self-propelled water equipment at Okuma. We have personal flotation devices for use at the Okuma Boat House at no charge.
We have restricted use areas, and kayaks have designated areas. Please ask our boating staff to find out more.*