A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
– Lao Tzu
Preparation and a positive attitude are the keys to a smooth PCS, but a successful move is not a matter of chance.
It is the result of planning and hard work. For most people moving is nothing but a giant headache. But looking on the brighter side: it's also a time for new adventures, fresh starts, and exciting discoveries. Our goal is to eliminate as much of the headache of moving as possible so that you (and any family that might be along for the trip) can stay focused on the good stuff. So just sit back and enjoy the ride, because we've stressed and obsessed over every possible detail so you don't have to.
• What you need to know about bringing/traveling with pets
• Tips for traveling with children
• Leaving your home and setting up a new one
• Printable checklists that get you prepared in bite-sized stages
• Stress relief tips for everyone so that when you're in the thick of things, smiling will be easy
• Easy to take steps that will make the transition to your new home as seamless as possible